With over 35 years under his belt as an entrepreneur, Kent Clothier, Sr., CEO of Memphis Invest, knows a thing or two about what it takes to be successful. From building a high-quality team and keeping that team focused on customer service to inspecting what you expect from every vendor and service provider doing business with our company and clients, Kent Sr. has helped set the tone for the success of Memphis Invest.
Real estate investing is not an investment that investors should just jump into with both feet. When it comes to Turnkey real estate especially, the team you choose and the level of their experience is critically important. If there is one thing that sets apart the ownership and leadership at Memphis Invest from other Turnkey real estate providers, it is the commitment to building and developing a phenomenal team. That dedication to development start at the top.
Recently, Kent Clothier, Jr. hosted Kent Sr. on his weekly podcast, The Time Is Now, to discuss his history as an entrepreneur and the unique way in which we built Memphis Invest and Premier Property Management. This podcast may be short, but it is PACKED with great advice and practical insight into how each company operates today.
Get ready, because this is a fantastic listen!
Key Take-Away Items:
- Kent Jr.’s introduction to his Dad, Kent Clothier, Sr – and why he’s on the show.
- What is Memphis Invest and what do they do?
- The business history of Kent, Sr.
- What it took to walk away from a successful business to start an entrepreneurial life.
- The failures that Kent, Sr. saw as opportunities.
- How Kent, Sr. starts his day.
- The best piece of advice Kent, Sr. can give you.
- The things to avoid on the road to success.
Want to learn more about getting started purchasing a Turnkey real estate portfolio?
Click Here and start your research today...