This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Tulsa, Oklahoma. This 1960s single-family home needed a lot of work, both inside and out. From a stripped living room to brightly colored kitchen cabinets, our expert team of contractors had quite a bit to keep them busy. To see how they transformed this home into a fresh, modern paradise, check out the stunning before and after pictures below.
Maximizing a budget of $56,500, our expert team of contractors began rehabbing this home into rent-ready conditions. On the outside, we installed a new roof as well as a new garage door and motor. Inside, we built new cabinets, installed new floors, and gave the home a brand new feel with a fresh coat of white paint. The end result is a bright home bursting with opportunity.
There are many reasons the city of Tulsa is on our radar. At the foothills of the Ozark mountains, Oklahoma’s second-largest city shines in the energy industry. It continues to grow and diversify as a market that is both affordable and economically well-tempered.
Related Article: Real Estate Investment Opportunities Expand to Tulsa, Oklahoma
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California; this is their third property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1965
- 1,634 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .17 acres
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!