This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from St. Louis, Missouri! From floral wallpaper from centuries past to a mauve bathtub, this home suffered from a severely antiquated interior and an aging exterior. To see how our expert team of contractors transformed this single-family home into a modern haven, keep reading!
Maximizing a budget of $49,000, our team began repairing the home’s exterior. We installed a new roof, replaced the rotten wood, and landscaped the expansive backyard. On the inside, our team renovated the bathrooms with exposed pipes, wood-paneled walls, and the outdated kitchen. The completed home is a gorgeous asset to the neighborhood, perfect for a happy, single-family residence.
The St. Louis market’s budding tech scene continues to attract single-family residents for its diverse job opportunities, setting the stage for revitalization. REI Nation’s renovated homes add to the appeal, providing incentives for residents and investors alike.
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California. This is the fifth property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1965
- 1,354 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Lot size of .20 Acres
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Installed New Countertops
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Carpet
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Replaced all Damaged and Rotten Wood, Trim, and Siding Around the House
- Painted all Walls, Trims, Doors, Closets, Ceilings, and Cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing Inspected and Repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!