This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Tulsa, Oklahoma. This ‘60s flat was an eyesore. Between its cluttered spaces and outdated wood panels, the home was starved for a modern refurbishment. In no time, our expert team of contractors renovated this home, giving it a fresh start and ultramodern new look.
Maximizing a budget of $55,000, our team began on the outside by installing a new roof, new garage doors, and new garage motors. After landscaping the front and backyards, we moved inside where we tackled the clutter and outdated features. We laid new flooring and applied fresh paint, and additionally gave the kitchen a welcoming new feel with fresh cabinets. The completed house is soon to be the perfect home for a single-family residence.
Tulsa, Oklahoma is REI Nation’s seventh market to invest in—and for good reason. The city provides investors a fruitful portfolio that promises great portfolio diversification and greater investor opportunities. The city is a historical leader in the energy industry and continues to shine on our market radar.
Related Article: Real Estate Investment Opportunities Expand to Tulsa, Oklahoma
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in New York; this is their first property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1964
- 1,515 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .27 acres
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!