This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Oklahoma City! There’s no denying this single-family home needed some serious work. Between its trashed backyard to its stripped interiors, our expert team of contractors had a handful of projects on their plate to complete to shape this house into rent-ready conditions. See the final results in the pictures below!
Maximizing a budget of $48,000, we began by repairing and painting the walls that had been chipped away over time. In addition, we swapped their outdated pink and blue bathrooms, replacing them with a modern, white look. We also landscaped the front and back yard, repaired the roof, and installed new garage motors. The restored home is a true beauty.
Investors have recognized the energy surrounding Oklahoma City’s housing market. With more homes in Oklahoma City owned by investors than by traditional homeowners than in 50 major cities at 15.4 percent, the market has proven to be a prime opportunity.
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in Colorado; this is their third property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1971
- 1,154 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .16 acres
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!