This week’s Turnkey Transformation comes from Houston, Texas! Our goal with this home was to transform it to rent-ready conditions. This required getting rid of broken tiled flooring, painting over neglected walls, and cleaning out a junked backyard to make this home perfect for its future residents.
Maximizing a budget of $61,000, our team began by emptying the backyard of its pile of broken wood pieces. After more landscaping to bring the exteriors together, our expert team moved onto replacing the floors, cabinets, and everything in between. To see the finer details of this renovation, check out our photos from the field below!
Murmurs of an economic slowdown may have been spreading over the past year, but what does that mean for an investing market like Houston’s? Believe it or not, it could be a good thing. Between its healthy local economy and foreign trade policies, there are a multitude of benefits to pad Houston.Related Article: The Houston Economy Question: When a Slowdown Isn't a Bad Thing
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California; this is their fourth property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1958
- 1,624 sq. ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Lot size of .18 acres
- Installed New AC Unit
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let Memphis Invest transform your financial future!