This week’s Turnkey Transformation comes from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This one-story home needed a lot of attention, both inside and out. With a pile of mattresses stacked up on the sidewalk to gutted bathroom walls, our expert team of contractors had plenty to keep them busy as they renovated this home. The final look is one we’re proud of and know will make a great home for a single-family.
Maximizing a budget of $48,000, we began by installing a new roof and taking care of the debris littering the front and back yard. Next, we built into place the walls that were missing in the bathroom and cleared the clutter cursing the rest of the house. After a fresh coat of paint, new flooring and cabinets, and new systems throughout, this home is beyond resident-ready.
Oklahoma City is a great market for investors because of its attraction to millennials. Millennials are the steadiest growing population and Oklahoma City offers them great jobs and homes. The city is also growing steadily competitive with other cities, making it a possible contender for the future of passive real estate investing.
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in Texas; this is their first property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1963
- 931 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .17 acres
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Countertops
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let Memphis Invest transform your financial future!