This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma! From a stash of lawnmowers in the backyard to outdated salmon-colored tiles lining the bathroom, this home was yearning for renovations inside out. Our expert team of contractors transformed this home into rent-ready conditions in no time. To see the stunning before and after pics, keep scrolling!
Maximizing a budget of $53,000, our team targeted the backyard first. We got rid of the collection of lawnmowers and other trash polluting the yard and installed a new roof. After finishing up the needed landscaping, we took care of the inside. From fresh paint and new flooring to a brand new spacious kitchen, we completed the job with a refreshed and reimagined home perfect for its future residents.
Although Oklahoma City might not be the first market to come to your mind for real estate investors, a lot of energy surrounds the city’s housing market. From its appeal to millennials flocking to the city to its foundation for long-term success, the market is poised to flourish.
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California; this is their second property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1960
- 1,072 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .16 acres
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!