This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Dallas - Ft. Worth, Texas! When we first set foot on this property, we were met with a pile of trash lining the front yard, washed-out slats in serious need of a fresh paint job, and interiors that were desperate to be reimagined by our expert team of contractors. By the end of our renovation, this single-family home was the spotlight of the street!
Maximizing a budget of $59,000, we began by repairing the roof, replacing any rotten wood lining the outside of the home, and installed a new fence. Next, we installed new carpet, applied fresh paint, and completely transformed the dated kitchen into a modern marvel with fresh white cabinets and new countertops.
Dallas rates in the top 10 for capital venture investing. As a metropolitan hub with a central location, ever-growing landscape, and cultural mecca, it’s no wonder that Dallas is not only a titan of economic activity but an ideal incubator for startups and small businesses. This makes the Dallas - Ft. Worth metroplex a rich opportunity for passive real estate investors.
Related Article: The Surge of Small Business in a Big Economy: Top Dallas Startups
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in Florida; this is their fifth property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1955
- 1,106 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .19 acres
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Installed New Fence
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!