This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Houston, Texas! This single-family home had a classic charm, but needed a serious overhaul. From its boarded windows to its deteriorating kitchen, the home needed expert attention from top to bottom. To see how we renovated this home into the perfect property, see the before and after pictures below!
Maximizing a budget of $63,500, our expert team of contractors transformed this house into rent-ready conditions. Beginning on the outside, we repaired the roof and landscaped the yards. Inside, we cleaned the leftover trash from the previous residents, repainted the outdated walls, and restored the bathrooms. The final house is clean of its trash and boisterous colors, welcoming to any new residents.
The Houston real estate market has shown perseverance in the face of trial after trial. Despite hurricanes and fluctuations of oil prices over the last decade, the city has always managed to bounce back from hardships. It continues to maintain a winning streaking in job creation, home values, and sales.
Related Article: Houston Squares Up Against an Economic Double-Whammy
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California; this is their second property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1950
- 1,300 sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lot size of .18 acres
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Air Handler
- Installed New Water Heater
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Countertops
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Carpet
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!