This week’s Turnkey Transformation comes from Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas! Before our team flipped this house, it was a serious eyesore. With an overgrown yard, soiled bathrooms, and outdated floors -- just to name a few -- there wasn’t anything that went untouched. To see the atrocious before photos, and how our team flipped this house into something truly breathtaking, check out the photos below!
Maximizing a budget of $57,000, our team went to work giving each room new floors and a fresh coat of paint. We got rid of mountains of trash piled in each room and ensured that everything was picture perfect for the house’s new residents by installing new lights, hardware to cabinets, and much more. In addition, we landscaped the front and back yard and built a new fence around the newly cleaned space.
At REI Nation, we carefully select our markets based on real-world data -- that’s why Dallas-Ft. Worth is one of our choices. With one of the fastest growing job markets in the nation, the DFW area is a prime spot for investors. Pair an abundant market with a young, diverse population in a hub bursting with cultural prominence, and you’ve got a great recipe for investment.
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California; this is their second property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1977
- 1,193 sq. ft.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lot size of .19 acres
- Installed New AC Unit
- Installed New Water Heater
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let Memphis Invest transform your financial future!