This week’s Transformation Tuesday comes from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Boarded windows, dust-covered cabinets, and soiled ceramic tarnished this OKC single-family home. And that was just on the inside. But after a little bit of TLC, our expert team of contractors transformed this house into an inviting place. See for yourself in the before and after photos below.
Maximizing a budget of $50,000 our team began work on the outside by installing a new roof and garage door and motor. Next, we took care of the landscaping and reframed the windows. On the inside, we installed new flooring, applied fresh coats of paint, and transformed the outdated wooden interiors into clean, modern beauties.
Oklahoma City meets the criteria REI Nation looks for in its passive investing markets. From its diversifying economy to its steady population growth, there are many reasons OKC shines as a possibility. In addition, the city is one of the most recession-proof spots on the map.
Related Article: Oklahoma City Real Estate: Past, Present & Future Growth
About this Transformation:
The owner of this Turnkey Transformation is located in California; this is their third property that they have invested in and had managed by us. Here is additional info about the home:
- Built in 1981
- 1,132 sq. ft.
- Lot size of .20 acres
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Installed New Roof
- Installed New Blinds Throughout
- Installed New Light Fixtures
- Installed New Dishwasher
- Installed New Hardware on Cabinets
- Installed New Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Installed New Carpet in Bedrooms
- Installed New AC
- Installed New Furnace
- Installed New Water Heater
- Replaced all damaged/rotten wood/trim/siding around house
- Painted all walls, trims, doors, closets, ceilings, and cabinets
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing inspected and repaired by a Licensed Professional
Let REI Nation transform your financial future!